The Ultimate Guide to Pick Up LinesSunday, December 1st, 2013
Ever since we were young kids we were fascinated with pick up lines. Why? Because we’ve been told by our friends, our older brothers and most of all, by Hollywood that they work. But do they really work? Well, the answer is a little tricky: yes and no.
You see, they will work depending on which ones you use, which girl you use them on and the situation you use them in. Confused yet? Don’t be. It’s really quite simple and a matter of using a little common sense, something most of us completely forget about when our hormones take over and we see a girl that we’ve just got to have.
Know your Timing, the Girl and the Situation
Before we let loose with some of the best pick up lines we’ve found, it’s important to realize that even the best one will fail sometimes. That’s because of the intangibles that go along with each line: the timing, the situation and the girl.
It’s important to understand that everyone has their moments they don’t want to be bothered, like when they are cramming for the final that is three-quarters of their grade. But, when she’s just sunbathing in the park or out at the bar? This is the perfect time to hit on them.
Also, you have to understand that not all pickup lines are made for every girl. Some girls just have a better sense of humor than others and like an innovative guy. Some women want to be flattered or complimented on their outfit or hair. Don’t try to mix the two up or the results will be disastrous.
Finally, you have to understand that the situation might affect both of these variables and that’s something you just can’t plan for. It can be hard to tell when a girl has just shot down ten cheesy lines and you’re coming in for number eleven. That’s a no-win situation right there no matter what ammo you’re packing.
To see what we mean, take a look at this video (it’s really funny ) and watch how some lines work on some girls while others don’t want to be bothered at all. Pay specific attention to how some girls are more open to funny pickup lines and some just don’t want anything to do with them. Finally, pay attention to the situation and how receptive a woman is when she has nothing else to do.
As you can see, it’s not always just the line, but also the girl, the timing and the situation. With that said, let’s look at some of the best (and worst) pick up lines by category:
- Hey, the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you.
- You’re so fine you make me stutter. Wha-wha-what’s your name?
- Hey girl, why you running around looking all sexy and stuff?
- I was so stunned by your looks that I ran right into that wall over there. I’m going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.
- OMG. I was going to wear that same outfit tonight. Give me your number so next time we can coordinate.
- Excuse me, Miss. Would you like to drive across the country and kill people with me?
- I can’t think of anyone else I’d rather survive the Zombie Apocalypse with.
- Do you know what this is? *grab your shirt* Boyfriend material.
- Do you have a map I can borrow because I keep getting lost in your eyes?
- You’re so sweet you’re giving me a toothache.
- If you were a burger at McDonald’s you’d be the McStunning.
- I’m afraid if you keep wearing that outfit they’re going to suspend your license for driving me crazy.
- Was that an earthquake or did you just rock my world?
- Is that a mirror in your pocket because I can see myself in your pants?
- I’m no weatherman but you can expect more than a few inches tonight.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, how would you like it if I came home with you?
- Let’s skip dinner and just go have sex.
- They call me The Catapult because I’m going to rock your body.
- I think we should start practicing for when we’re ready to make babies.
- You’re like my little toe because I’m going to bang you on every piece of furniture in my house.
- If I had a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you I’d have exactly five cents.
- I saw you from over there and I just had to come over and tell you how beautiful you are and that you made my morning / afternoon / whatever.
- Hi, my name is ______. Do you mind if I sit and talk with you for a bit?
- You just made me glad I decided to walk this way today.
- Hi, I’m ______. I thought we should have at least one conversation before we got married.
- I like what you laugh at.
- So, when are we going to get together and discuss my attempt at taking you out for coffee?
- You look like someone I would like to know.
Weird and Creepy
- Who is your favorite serial killer?
- What do you think about all these priests raping little children?
- Hey, can I borrow that dress?
- You’re so gorgeous that I want to impregnate you, die, be reincarnated as our kid just so I can breastfeed off of you.
- Do you know what you would look good on? Crutches.
- I’m obsessed with necrophilia so just in case you drop dead while we’re here, you know what’s going to happen afterwards.
- I’m the new milkman, would you like your white, creamy refreshment delivered in the front or the back?
- That skirt is very becoming on you. Of course, if I were on you, I’d becoming too.
- Should I get you a drink or just give you the money?
- You’re just as beautiful as my sister, but since we’re not related, this won’t be illegal!
- How far would $30 get me with you?
- You look like Jennifer Lopez, only without the great butt, toned skin and loads of money.
- You don’t sweat much for a fat chick.
- The secret word of the day is “legs” so let’s go to my house and spread the word.
Learning the Ways of Women
Of course, there’s so much more to picking up women than using some pick up lines. When they work, you actually have to learn how to seal the deal and if you want a relationship, you need to learn how to understand women.
One of the best complete sources on the web we’ve found for learning how to attract and seduce women is called The Tao of Badass. Follow the link below to watch the introduction video, you won’t be sorry that you did!
ps. Please, feel free to provide your own suggestions to pick up women. Just submit them as a comment to the form below…